We're well into the summer months now, and with the Fourth of July weekend coming up, I went around the group to get a reading on everybody's favorite summer activities!
5. Golf - "I get to drink and drive legally. And you get to hit stuff as hard as you can."
4. Disc Golfing - "Good reason to drink in the middle of the day, and I'm pretty good at it."
3. Longboarding - "This is more recent but I enjoy when we go."
2. BBQ - "Good food, good drinks, with good people, what else could you want?"
1. Sand volleyball - "Great reason to get a bunch of people together. Reminds me of when me and the majority of my friends lived much closer to each other and had easier access to one another. I'm pretty good at it, and it's a decent work out."
4. Amusement Parks
2. Music Festivals
1. Bonfires - "I don't get to go to them often these days living in an apartment in the city... but I've always loved sitting under the stars, talking with good friends and curling up in a lawn chair next to the fire."
5. Sleep in
4. Staying up late (Zach and Keenan call BS on this one)
3. Outdoor Activities
2. Hanging out with friends
1. Relaxing and not worrying about due dates
4. Going to the beach
3. Longboarding with friends
1. Jet skiing - "I like being out on the water and riding around all day. Me and my friend Erin race around the lake and jump the waves from other boats. It's super fun!"
4. Playing Ghosts in the Graveyard
3. Full beach days
2. Skating all night
1. Antique/Flea markets - "There's actually one in general I look forward to every year in Northern Michigan. My whole family goes and we have always made a big deal to camp and get together the weekend of."
3. Driving fast with the windows down
1. Car Events - "I know that summer has truly arrived when there are car shows and events going on. Being a car enthusiast, this has to be my favorite summer activity."
5. E3 Fever
3. S'mores. 'Nuff said.
2. Longboarding over long, paved paths
1. Summer Concerts - "I love getting out, sitting in the warm summer air, and getting serenaded by the likes of Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, the Beach Boys, and many more great bands."